?

Log in

The Dead Ones

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile

Tuesday, December 13th, 2005
3:15 pm - oiy

midnightkai16
hey I'm new here so if u want to know who i am reply to zis and i will say.............until then I AM NO ONE!!!!!!!! muahahahaha

current mood: crazy

(2 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, September 14th, 2005
6:31 pm

evilkatof07
This doesn't get updated very often, does it?.............................. . . . . . . . . . . dots

current mood: high

(5 comments | comment on this)

Friday, August 13th, 2004
10:56 am

garneldo
I think we need a banner of some sort.

(comment on this)

Wednesday, August 4th, 2004
9:21 pm - Lifeless Again.

winterlullaby
Ahh, it seems whatever life I might have been getting has disappeared! LOL!

current mood: geeky

(comment on this)

Monday, August 2nd, 2004
9:58 pm

geeky_greeky
I can fly

current mood: chipper

(1 comment | comment on this)

6:26 pm - Google Searches.

garneldo
a: 3,640,000,000
b: 373,000,000
c: 518,000,000
d: 648,000,000
e: 915,000,000
f: 271,000,000
g: 234,000,000
h: 246,000,000
i: 1,320,000,000
j: 240,000,000
l: 563,000,000
m: 443,000,000
n: 386,000,000
o: 451,000,000
p: 315,000,000
q: 139,000,000
r: 291,000,000
s: 739,000,000
t: 634,000,000
u: 229,000,000
v: 285,000,000
w: 310,000,000
x: 348,000,000
y: 400,000,000
z: 197,000,000

(1 comment | comment on this)

Sunday, August 1st, 2004
8:31 pm - HOLY MOLY!!

winterlullaby
I have just reliased that I might be actually getting a life!! AH! I figured this out when I was reading through my journal! lol

current mood: crazy

(2 comments | comment on this)

5:41 pm

winterlullaby
Hey Hey Hey! Ujmm so yeah now I can actually post here because Megan and Laura! So y'all get 20 bazillion brownie point!! SCORE!

current mood: bouncy

(1 comment | comment on this)

4:48 pm

poetesspenguin
Woot woot. Look who joined. That's right, me. Yeah...I got nothing. I'm sitting here...in pajama pants...at almost 5 pm. If it's any conselation I did take a shower today, and I am wearing new clothes. Yeah, what now?! Thought you had the one up on old Louie. Taught you didn't I. HA!

Thought I'd spice it up with a completely random post.

There's a Santa doll sticking out of the hole in my wall. The doll belongs to my sister. The hole belongs to no one. It refused to reform. I think I'll name it Communist Checkard-slo-skirtiya. Yep, that's how it's spelled.

So...Megan's leaving me for Cranbrook. We'll see about that we will. *brandishes a rope and chair menacingly, then kicks open the closet door with foot* Sarah, back me up here.

There is the of course the alternative solution of me dressing as a pirate and hiding under Megan's bed. I can be the imaginary friend that everyone sees. This is sounding better and better! *tosses chair aside* Muahahaha! Cranbrook won't know what hit them. It'll be headline news, "Is Girl Pscho...or Not?" and no one will know. I'll make it seem as though the whole world's crazy. Then when I have no highschool education because I've spent my years hiding under Megan's bed, I'll either continue following Megan around for her adult years or start something underground, who knows what but you can bet it'll be good. You'll all of course get complimentary services (whatever they may be) even you unappropriate, and I've got no clue who you are. Yes, this sounds like a dandy life.......Anyone got a pirate costume?

current mood: creative

(1 comment | comment on this)

Thursday, July 29th, 2004
4:19 pm

garneldo
If all members could advertise this community in their journals, that'd be just peachy.

(comment on this)

Wednesday, July 28th, 2004
2:08 pm

garneldo
One more thing: What do we add to our interests?

(26 comments | comment on this)

1:43 pm - Just a briefing.

garneldo

 

winterlullaby  and I are your Vice Presidents.  We won't have actual presidents, because presidents (supposedly) do things and therefore have lives.

Feel free to post whatever the hell you want in this community.  If you say something we don't like, you'll know.  Remember, we have little to know life and are easily entertained.

So, I leave you with this: Potter Puppet Pals

(1 comment | comment on this)

Tuesday, July 27th, 2004
2:15 pm

garneldo
I'm wearing high-heels for fun right now. For FUN!

By the way, I'm your Vice President.

(comment on this)

1:41 pm

unappropriate
technically i do sort of have a life, but garneldo said it was okay for me to join. so... hi there.

(2 comments | comment on this)


> top of page
LiveJournal.com